From Creatures Wiki
Hi there, NornenMeister, and welcome to the Creatures Wiki! Thanks for improving our page about you and your projects. Let me know if you need any help not already provided. :-) --GreenReaper(talk) 22:30, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
Hello GreenReaper! Thanks for your friendly welcome greetings. :-)
Hello GreenReaper! I have a problem. Could you help me please. At Hans "Creatures Development" i need a line-makeup. And I do not know how. Thank You!!!
Ok, i have fix the error! Nevertheless Thanks!
Your work in adding pages and images for your worlds/breeds is much appreciated, thankyou, it is wonderful to see. Fuzzie 11:32, 15 September 2007 (UTC)
Thank Fuzzie! If my English would be better, I would make more. Nice Greeting to you!
If you use the "show preview" button, it can show you what the page will look like with the text that you have written. Using this is better than just saving it and then re-editing, because it is faster and does not fill up the recent changes page and the history with lots of small changes. :-) --GreenReaper(talk) 04:38, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
Hi! ok I am going to give me effort.
I moved your page to the proper capsing - hope this helps. :) --Malkin 09:12, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
Now it is exactly like I imagined it. Thanks! NornenMeister 09:15, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
- When your web site will be again available? It's sad that it is in web archive and I can't see all pages or download something. I think it has got good design, but I really don't understand German. Could you please translate it when it become available again? Please answer on your talk page. I'm sorry on possible gramatical mistakes in this message.--18.104.22.168 12:02, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
Hi! My website will never be translated (almost twohundred pages to translate to english was really to hard for me ;-) ), and the website will never be available again. SORRY! But you can found all my Breeds and Worlds at Mummys Creatures, Alien Creatures World, Creatures @7.net and at WebArchive.org. No problem: My english grammar is also very bad. NornenMeister 13:22, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
- I want to download your Sweet World, but I don't know where I can find it. Also, do you know how to change the appearance of each room in Creatures 2? I have got Room Editor program which I use to remove the radioactivity in my world and optimize temperature in it, and I have got about 500 cobs for Creatures 2 (plants, room updates etc.) which I love to use to make my world (especially desert) beautiful. I want to know how did you make the worlds like Flying Wonderland. I hope it's not a secret. :)22.214.171.124 18:05, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
Hi! Search at Creatures Wiki for Sweet World and you can find a Website named Website Archive, on that site is Sweet World availability. You can not put 500 cobs in a C2 world, because the world will crash in maxiumum 10 minutes. (I think around 30 or 40 is much enough). That is also true for the original Albia. It is not a secret, in the past it was a tutorial (in german) an my website, how to make new worlds with there own graphics and completely new room for C2. But i really can not tell you this in english. My english is really not good enough to do this, and it needs really very much time to create new C2 worlds, and learnig it to other people. You must have very, very much quality of patience to create your own C2 world. To remove the radioactivity in a C2 world you need the Room Editor, or a Remover cob that removes the radioactivity. The second way is the very easer way. ;-) In the past i have that Remover cob, but i don´t know where you can get him know. Mabye you look at your 500 Cobs for it. :-) Mairenne from Creatures@7.net has maybe a backup from my german spooken tutorial, - i am not shure. But mabye you want ask her? I hope it helps you! Good luck, Ciao, NornenMeister 18:45, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
Here is the direct link to Sweet World: NornenMeister 13:22, January 21, 2010 (UTC)
- I have counted how many cobs I've got on my Windows Vista Inspirat (I stoped on approx. 250. cob and I didn't want to count more because I saw that I have a lot more than 250 cobs :-) ) . I'm just estimating I have around 500 cobs in Injector Kit because I'm downloading a lot of new cobs almost everyday. My game is often crashing because that, and I sometimes must delete a couple of cobs that cause a lot of error messages. So I create my own cobs. I hope I will register on Creatures wikia soon (probably today). :) If you really can't tell me in English how to make an unique world, don't worry. I know it takes a lot of time and people who are making the worlds must be very patient because I have created an new Norn with Genetics Kit from scratch (that taked about 10 days and I worked about 2-3 hours everyday). 126.96.36.199 10:12, January 21, 2010 (UTC)
Hi! C2 works on Windows Vista? Thats new for me. 250 cobs in C2 ? No wonder that your game often crashing. Im not speaking of 20 or 30 hours to spending time. I have made 9 worlds for C2 complete (and a lot not complete), and i am worked alone on "The Albian Sea Bay" one Year, estimated 700 hours, maybe more. And worlds that are convenient to make around 100 - 500 hours estimated. (and a have really many practice in this, if you have it not, you will need more time, of course). Alone the language in German scribble tutorial took several hours. With my bad english, i think, will need so much time to translate the tutorial to english, that i can make a new world in this time. And it is really no challange for me to create new worlds. If you are not ready to spend so much time to make a new world, you can never make a new world. Have anybody tell you how make a cob? (Where are your cobs?) So go on and find it out. Or ask Marianne and translate my tutorial. But maybe it is simplier for you to read what Ali wrote: http://albia2000.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=16 I hope it helps you! And spend your time to do something and not to speak, it can help you to have success in their undertakings. No offense and Good luck for your untertakings! NornenMeister 12:01, January 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Windows Vista Inspirat is not real Vista, that's half XP, half Vista. It has just got an Aero theme and it's free. Maybe it works on real Vista, but I know it doesn't work on Windows 7 very good. In my case it didn't even want to run, and on my friend's computer with Windows 7 it has crashed several times and it was very unstable. :) My cobs... I downloaded a Helen's tutorial and I learned some CAOS commands. Cobs are on my computer... I have made just one cob, exactly, and I made sprite for it (that was a bit hard, as I'm only 11 years old). Probably I will create my blog on blog.hr (Croatian webpage) that will talk about Creatures 2 (it will be on English for non-Croatian speakers). I'll put there cob. And thank you on link... I understand English very good so it will surely help me. I'll draw my world on paper (I draw just fine) and then I will plan what to do. 188.8.131.52 12:28, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
Hi! Thank you for your explanations about Windows Vista Inspirat. I have learned something about it know. It helps very much, if you can draw good. I am really not drawing good. This is the reason why I usually converted graphics or made very simple graphics. I'm really looking forward to your cobs and on your creatures blog. Let us know the Link for it. ;-) Good luck for your untertakings and nice greetings to Croatia - I love it! :-) NornenMeister 12:44, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm actually a Croat from Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina. :)184.108.40.206 12:51, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
One very last tipp from me about the the building new rooms in new C2 worlds with the room editor. To understand how you must connect the rooms together, look at other worlds, that already exist. At best Alblivion, that world have only 2 rooms. Than maybe try to make a world with 4 rooms, than with 8 and so on. Important is that no error between the connections, because the world will crash. You must also spend much time to test your world alone on stability, because nobody wants to play with a world that crash every 5 minutes. ;-) Ciao, NornenMeister 13:28, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks on advice. I'll already have Albivion so I'll test the making room on it.220.127.116.11 14:33, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Can you please tell me which programs can I use to make a background for my world? Blender, Paint Shop Pro...? I know making background can be hard, but I want to know. I just saw the photos of Montu. :)))))18.104.22.168 14:39, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
Hi again! It is not important wich program do you use: Pain Shop Pro, Picture Publisher (i dont know blender) or whatever - i think there were all good enough. Use that one with you like, and enables you to paint your world. Ciao, NornenMeister 18:13, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
I found something for you: http://nornenmeister.creaturesforum.de/help_weltenerstellung.html it is in german (i will not translate it ;-) and without pictures but maybe it helps you nevertheless. All good and best Regards, NornenMeister 00:36, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi! I'm afraid the link doesn't work, because I've got message Failed connection. After a year, I've found my old friend on Facebook, he will make the background for my new world.--Vatrena 08:30, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
Hello! On my pc (with WinXP) the link works: I have tested it again. Try this one: http://www.web.archive.org/web/20080216055543/nornenmeister.creaturesforum.de/help_weltenerstellung.html (for me is this an Failed connection error) I hope it works for you! Ciao, NornenMeister 17:31, April 26, 2010 (UTC)