The Norn Underground
From Creatures Wiki
- Web addresses (currently all nonfunctional, try the archive around April 2000):
- Direct link to download page in archive: http://web.archive.org/web/20000929001428/http://www.dreamscape.com/lummoxjr/creatures/downloads.html#c1cobs
- Webmaster: Lummox JR
- Ran from/to dates: 1997 - 2003 (last update 2001ish?)
Summary Of Content
- Glimmer Cavern - "Ideas and musings for the meddlers"
- Gem Treasury - "The lighter side of Creatures" (includes information on the Naven saga, the Creatures Secret Adventure Mode and other frivolities of an Albian nature)
- Subway - links to other sites
- Echo Gallery - message boards for discussion of COB creation and general Creatures development
- Errata - "What everyone thought was right, but isn't"
- The Egg Mine - "Norns of a different altitude"
- for Creatures: BMP2SPR, GenCompare, NornPose and assorted COBs, including the Super Speech Toy and the objects for his tutorials.
- for Creatures 2: The QuickPower COB to turn on powerups and the SleepyTime COB to send the norns to sleep, BMP2S16.
- for both games: CobCom, NornPose and Slink's Digital-DNA Analyzer, with COBs for Chicken Soup, the Jokebook and a Saxophone he did with SteerPike
- Chat Pipe - home to JRChat
- The COB Tutorial Series
- Tidbits of information
- Nova Subterra, Lummox JR's alternative C2 genome
- A Reference section with many specification and tutorial text files
History Of Website
|This stub could use more information.|
- Won third place in the Golden Shee Awards