The Neko Ettins were made by Norngirl.
They take up Ettin slot H.
They are compatible with Creatures 3, Docking Station, and any Creatures title that contains Creatures 3 and/or Docking Station such as Creatures Exodous.
You can get them at Norngirl's temporary Storage place.
- They follow and push te hand when bored, lonely, or scared.
- They don't collect gadgets.
- They're genome is based on the C3 Ettin genome.
- The Nornhome is their home and they go there often for comfort, finding a mate, and lonelyness.
- They hit grendels when in pain or if they're angry.
- They follow Norns around when bored or lonely.
- They follow their mate when they're ready to breed.
- They follow and push toys.
- In C3, they seek out power-ups.
- They have expressions.
- They have the life-span of a Bondi Norn.
The word Neko originates from Japan meaning "cat" in Japanese. Hence the name, the Neko Ettins have a cat-like appearance.
In the picture, the male Neko Ettin is shown to the left while the female Neko Ettin is shown to the right.
Both genders have bells on their necks. The male's hair is shorter than the female's hair, that is the only way to tell them apart by appearance. Both genders of the Neko Ettin have black paws, feet, and ears, yellow tails, bellies, and hair, red fur surrounding the belly, wide-blue eyes, and little red streaks on their faces probably meant to look like whiskers.
Also, Neko Ettins of both genders have the same sprites for all life-stages so babies will be the same size as adults. The same applies to the rest of the Neko Ettin's life-stages.