From Creatures Wikia
Luke 'ambershee' Parkes-Haskell, aka AmberZ is a former member of Creatures community and the webmaster of the no longer maintained Ambershee's Sites. Luke has since moved into developing indie games and writing learning materials, with a special interest in the Unreal Engine. Ambershee founded Shee Labs, a group dedicated to games development in early 2002, which closed it's virtual doors following the ending of the last Make Something Unreal competition, to found indie game studio PolyBeast.
- Gender: Male
- Date of Birth: March 31st 1987
- Career: Architectural Visualisation, Games Programming
- Interests: Programming, Simulation and Digital Storytelling
- Education: Batchelors of Science (Games Programming)
- Location: Preston, UK.
- Email: ambershee(at)gmail.com
- MSN Contact: luke_parkesh(at)hotmail.com
Ambershee is a developer of computer games, and is known to frequently work primarily in the fields of Programming, Games Design, Webmastery, Public Relations and Writing. Past projects include working in any of the above fields for game modifications for several First Person Shooter and Real Time Strategy Games.