From Creatures Wikia
| This article is about a project that is in development.|
Information may change significantly as the project progresses.
Creatures: Albian ReGenesis is a project in development, aiming to merge the worlds for Creatures and Creatures 2 in Docking Station or Creatures 3. The concept was made by Bifrost, who also has done most of the graphical work (which is mainly gluing the two images together, with some added features and details), with guidance and help from Liam. Moe has offered to help with wrapping the world so that creatures may travel around it, just like in the first two Creatures games, while Grendel_Man is the one mapping the world.
StoryAfter reaching Sphericus, a group of shee started feeling extremely homesick, and quite dizzy from all the treedimensionality of it all. So they decided to go back home. Stumbling across the Warp, they not only found their way home, but found a way to reach Albia in several versions and timelines. In a grand project, they utilized the Warp to bring together the best features of the Albias, past, present and future, all into one world - not so far from what it was like before they left, and before the Lone Shee let loose the Capillata and caused the volcanic eruption that tore the surface apart. Still, the lower levels of Albia - with its machinery and secrets, were available from certain parts of the surface. The Great Tree Yggdrasil was there in a version where it had not withered and died, but rather stood taller and prouder than ever before. But in all their successful work with the Warp, the Warp backfired, and tore the shee off the world before they had completed their work and established a new home, back home. Where the shee went, remains to be seen.
- Bifrost: Idea and main background developer.
- Grendel_Man: World mapper, coder for ecology
- Moe: World wrapper.
- Liam: Feedback and graphical mentor and co-worker.
- Workers on ecology.
- Even though we get permission to implement ecology directly from C12DS and C2toDS, we still need it all to be coded into this world, and probably adapted to fit together.
- Workers on lifts and teleporters.
- Even though we get permission to implement these things too directly from C12DS and C2toDS, we still need it all to be coded into this world.
- Workers on machines, such as learning computer, incubaor etc.
- Even though... see above.